Four delightful award-winning cottages grouped around the old farm courtyard.
At Cobnor we welcome families with wheelchair users and are proud of our accessible footpath along the seawall which offers unrivalled views of the harbour.
It starts 400m from the cottages, along our farm lane, so no need to take the car. Should you want to drive, there is a disabled parking bay where the footpath begins. Our Access Statement is available on request, but the information below should be helpful.
Granary Cottage and Old Dairy are designed to be fully accessible for wheelchair users, though Old Dairy bathroom is not as spacious as Granary for wheelchair turning.
- Granary Cottage features a wheel-in shower with the basin and raised toilet fully fitted for disabled users.
- Old Dairy has bath support rails and a drop-down rail in the bathroom, with a pannelled bath.
- Viking and Cullimers, may also be suitable for visitors with mobility problems and can be entered in a wheelchair.
- Selection of bed risers and fireside chairs available .
- Ramps 81 cms Minimum door widths 76 cms.
- Parking directly outside
- Ramps to Laundry Room and Play Barn
- Undercover outside socket for charging mobility chairs / scooters
- Kitchen, Dining Room, Sitting Room open plan – controls useable from wheelchair, though worktops standard height.
- Radar key toilet by sea bank wheelchair accessible path